The UK market
Check your website performance against industry level data from the quarterly benchmark that provides members with insights into 40 additional KPIs including basket and checkout abandonment rates, visitor bounce rates and ROI across different channels.
- Visitor bounce rate
- Basket abandonment rate
- Checkout abandonment rate
Customer acquisition & retention statistics
- Active customer retention rate
- Percentage of new customers
Marketing spend and ROI
- PPC ROI
- Affiliate ROI
- Online marketing ROI
- Revenue split by marketing method - paid, affiliate, email, natural, direct, social, display & other
- Visits split by marketing method - paid, affiliate, email, natural, direct, social, display & other
- Orders split by marketing method - paid, affiliate, email, natural, direct, social, display & other
The IMRG MetaPack UK Delivery Index enables the e-retail industry to track a wide range of key metrics benchmarking performance, identifying trends and informing strategic decisions.
- Destination analysis - monitoring the 'fall to earth' of UK and cross-border orders
- Quality of service - analysing the level of 'on time' delivery and attempted 'carded' delivery
- Addressing - checking the impact that address quality has on delivery performance
- Order value - recognising the correlation between order value and the affordability of delivery
Expansion into other markets is a key focus for many IMRG members. To help support successful market entries, they've rolled out a series of 'cross-border passports' - containing all the information you need to establish your brand abroad.
You can sign up on the day to receive free access to the following country passports and future ones.