IRX and EDX launch best ever speaker line-up for 201830-Nov-2017
We are delighted to announce that over 53 excellent speakers are already confirmed for the 2018 InternetRetailing and eDelivery Expos next March
With IRX now in its 8th successful year and EDX in its 4th; the events have now firmly established themselves as the leading expos in Europe for eCommerce and delivery.
With just a few speaker opportunities left on the agenda, the 2018 programme will feature visionary speakers from Tesco, Sainsbury's, Amazon, Ocado, Waitrose, ASDA, John Lewis, Shop Direct, Schuh, Screwfix, Made.com and many more.
Conference Production Director, Carl Goodman said “The 2018 event is gearing up to be the best event to date. We've got 8 fantastic conference streams over the two days featuring all aspects of multichannel retailing including the introduction of our new tracks on ‘b2b eCommerce’ and ‘innovation and the future’.
“Next years’ speaker line-up features a great mix of leading multichannel retailers, big name supermarkets, retail CEOs, pureplays and technology innovators”.
We have a very small number of speaking opportunities left on the programme; especially EDX; so any retailers who would like to join our esteemed 2018 speaker roster should get in touch today” said Goodman.
Speakers now confirmed at IRX & EDX 2018 include:
- Joël Palix, CEO, Feelunique
- Sara Prowse, CEO, Hotter
- Julien Callede, Founder, Made.com
- Ken Daly, CEO, JML
- Sach Kukadia, Co-Founder & Chief Commercial Officer, SECRETSALES
- Dan Cluderay, Founder, Approvedfood.co.uk
- Cally Russell, Founder & CEO, Mallzee
- Michael Welch OBE, Founder, Blackcircles.com and Chairman/Investor, Atterley.com
- Savannah Sachs, UK Managing Director, Birchbox
- Adam Gore, Managing Director, Findmeagift.com
- Stephen Langford, Ecommerce Director, George at Asda
- Charlotte Briscall, Head Of Digital Experience, Sainsbury's
- Alex Murray, Director, E-Commerce, Lidl UK
- Robin Phillips, Director of Digital , Kurt Geiger
- Paul Wilkinson , Head of Technology Research and Open Innovation, Tesco Labs
- Dave Crellin, Head of Online Operations , Sainsbury's
- Richard Locke, General Merchandise- Head of Merchandising Operations & Analytics, Ocado
- Tim Chicken, Head of Distribution Development and Transport, Waitrose
- Jan Mehmet , Vice President Ecommerce EMEA, Michael Kors
- Daniel Infanger, Vice President International B2C, Conrad Electronic International
- Chris Haighton, Head of Outbound Logistics, Shop Direct Group
- Alexander Bartholomew, Multichannel Director, The Range
- Stuart McMillian, Deputy Head of eCommerce, Schuh
- Mike Wallwork, Head of Ecommerce, Footasylum
- Richard Surridge, Head of Sally Direct, Sally Salon Services
- Sarah Stagg, Digital Director, The Rug Company
- Speaker TBC, Amazon Business
- Chris Micklethwaite, Digital Director, Brakes Group
- Matt Curry, Head of eCommerce, Lovehoney
- Sophie Ross, Group Head of Multichannel, Hammerson plc
- Geoff Bull, Head of Digital Marketing and Ecommerce, Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles
- Tom Rooney, Senior Product Manager, Mobile Apps and In-Store Digital , John Lewis
- Dan Mahoney, Head of Ecommerce & Customer, Whittard of Chelsea
- Karen Gibson, Senior Manager - toyou Client Relationships, ASDA
- Nick Wilsdon, SEO Lead, Global Channels Optimisation, Vodafone Group
- Samantha James, Logistics Development Manager (Omni Channel), Screwfix
- Samuel Adjei, Head of Core Services, Nando's
- Ricardo Davila, b2b Expert and Digital-International Executive
- Mark Cody, Product Lead - Mobile, Eurostar
- Alex Snook, Senior eCommerce Manager B2B & Ireland, Diageo
- Mandeep Singh, Co-Founder & CEO, Trouva
- Sarah Davies, Lead, UK eCommerce Partnerships, Google
- Daryl Hughes, Retail, eCommerce & Fintech Manager, Facebook & Instagram UK
- Michael Braybrook, Director of Enterprise Solutions, mGage
- Simon Farthing, Director of Strategy & Insights, Monetate
- Steph Osiol, Industry Manager, Google
- Russ Carroll, Sales Director, Klarna
- Amit Sharma, CEO & Founder, Narvar
- Darcus Shannon, Product Portfolio and Strategy Manager, Ingenico ePayments
- Raanan Cohen, Co-Founder & CEO, Bringg
Join the line-up
If you are a retailer and would like to speak at either event or would like to nominate a colleague or client please contact Carl Goodman, Conference Production Director today on 0151 707 9522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the events:
InternetRetailing Expo (IRX) 2018 is an unmissable two days of essential thought-provoking content for 5,000+ visitors (75% retailer) to learn, network and discover the latest multichannel retail trends and innovations all for free!
Now in it’s 8th successful year; IRX features over 100 hours of industry-researched interactive content, 100+ visionary speakers, 300+ industry-leading multichannel exhibitors, drinks reception, 8 free conferences, excellent networking opportunities and is co-located with our eDelivery Expo.
eDelivery Expo (EDX) 2018 is Europe’s only dedicated fulfilment event covering (S.O.L.D) – Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics and Delivery for multichannel retail.
EDX delivers 2 specialist conferences: Final Mile and Operational Excellence plus expert led one-to-one clinics and hands-on workshops all for free.