Acapture - The true secret to higher conversion rates: how to build a dynamic, data-driven fraud strategy.
Aldrin Mangalabal, Merchant Consultation - AcaptureView Full Profile
Retailers are having their conversion rates devastated by overly-cautious fraud strategies. In America alone, ecommerce merchants mistakenly decline $8.6 billion worth of transactions from honest customers under false suspicion of fraud each year. Compare that to the estimated $6.5 billion annual cost of fraud that these strategies prevent and an alarming picture comes to light: being too secure may pose a bigger risk than being too flexible.
Luckily, the art of fraud prevention is evolving at a rapid pace.
Machine learning and data mining techniques allow modern fraud strategies to reach new levels. Rather than simply lock fraudsters out, these solutions are one of the key tools available to a merchant hoping to improve conversion.
In this compelling workshop, Aldrin Mangalabal demonstrates how new techniques are re-shaping the fraud landscape and shows you how to build a fraud strategy that can become one of the main pillars in your business for maximizing revenue.
- How taking a new approach to fraud prevention can directly improve your conversion rates and drive up revenue.
- The essentials of all the most important new techniques, including machine learning and data science management
- False positives are one of the key conversion killers: why do they happen and how can they be stopped?
- How to build the right fraud system for improving conversion: the four key elements
- How payment service providers are improving conversion for their merchants through better fraud
Acapture, a global omnichannel PSP, specializes in maximizing revenue for merchants and marketplaces with international ambitions. Acapture’s system features SlicePay for simplified allocation of funds to multiple parties from a single transaction, data science management for improved authorization rates, a one-day integration using one RESTful API, flexible, consolidated reporting, a streamlined reconciliation process, global card acquiring and the ability to handle 80+ of the most popular alternative payment methods and 160+ transaction currencies.
As Acapture is licensed as a payment institution and supervised by the Dutch Central Bank, it can manage a payment at every stage, from checkout to fund collection to settlement.
With a payment platform built for the pace of modern business but backed up by the knowledge and experience of parent company Payvision, Acapture offers merchants the flexibility of a startup and the reliability of an established industry leader.
- Email: M.Aaldering@payvision.com