Pimberly - How to sell not repel: is poor product information and attribution losing you online sales?
Scott Hanson, retail product data specialist - PimberlyView Full Profile
Research indicates that UK retailers are losing countless online customers, and sales, due to poor product information.
In a recent survey, almost 50% of consumers pointed to poor or inaccurate product information as their biggest turn-off when it comes to ecommerce websites.
5 key takeaways:
- Discover why your customers could be turned off – hear our survey results in full
- Learn about the link between product data, online user experiences and conversion
- Learn how to make the business case for investment in product information management (PIM)
- Examples: See how leading brands we've worked with have put product information at the centre of their ecommerce strategies
- Ask us! – open Q&A session where you can ask any questions of our retail product data specialist, Scott Hanson
Who will benefit from this?
eCommerce Managers, Digital Marketers, Web Managers, Online strategists, Data teams