NCC Group Web Performance - Speed… The ‘Hidden’ Conversion Factor
Andy Davies, Associate Director - Web Performance, NCC GroupView Full Profile
We're often told that faster sites can deliver real business benefits - increased sales, reduced bounce rates, more engaged visitors - but what's the evidence?
In this session we'll use real-world data gathered from retailers to explore the relationship between speed and site success.
We'll cover some the challenges retailers face, case studies of how they improved the speed of their sites and the measurable benefits delivered.
Attendees will leave the session with a great understanding of why they should make their site faster, and ideas on where they can start their journey.
- Effect of page speed on visitor behaviour, and the dramatic impact it has on site success
- Common challenges we often see across out retail clients
- How improving page speed delivers increased revenue, loyalty etc.
- How to target improvements to deliver maximum benefit
- Why making a site fast is a team game and not just something for technical staff